This 6-day program is an inquiry in how to launch your products/services in new & segmented markets (ethnic communities, millennials, Business to Business (B2B) with limited time & resources.
Participants will inquire & learn about how to:
- Use data to find “early” champions.
- Identify the “emotional drivers” of their target audience & identify their paths to purchase.
- Create original and relevant content for fragmented & disloyal communities so that they can instantly impact their ability to cause engagement.
- Build human-to-human trust.
- Identify what will engage millennials and ethnic communities.
- Find new brand champions that represent their voice digitally and how to engage them (online and offline).
- Identify partnership opportunities will dramatically increase traffic and conversion rates and “what’s in it for your partner” to promote you/your content to their database.
- Use powerful storytelling techniques to link various digital transformations to people, process and technologies.
(6 day programs occurs once a week over a 6 week period)
Get instant access to tips, methodologies and case studies from our instructors by signing up below.